Visites

Ermita de Bruguers

Telephone: 
936 620 279
|
Email: 
santpere413@bisbatsantfeliu.org
|
A religious building classified as an asset of local cultural interest, standing on the Begues highway at the foot of the Eramprunyà Castle mound, and dating from the 11th century. It was probably the Chapel of St Martin, before later becoming the Chapel of St Magdalene of El Sitjar, and has since 1509 been the Chapel of Our Lady of Bruguers. Romanesque and Gothic elements intermingle in its single-nave construction with a semicircular apse, continuous barrel vault and pitched roof, with four side chapels.

Information of interest

Carretera Gavà a Begues, km 4,600
08850 Gavà
Spain
Telephone: 
936 620 279
Email: 
santpere413@bisbatsantfeliu.org
Opening times: 
Missa cada diumenge a les 10.30 h. Dia de descans: No és obert al públic. Exepte hores de culte.

© Consorci de Turisme del Baix Llobregat | Parc Torreblanca N-340 pk 1249, 08980 Sant Feliu de Llobregat | turisme@elbaixllobregat.cat | T. 936852400 | F. 936851868